· Name and address of landlord(s) for the past two years (if applicable).
· Proof of all income from the past 24 months (tax returns, paystubs).
· Previous two years' W-2 forms.
· Copy of most recent year-to-date pay stub for all applicants.
· Three months most recent statements for deposit accounts, stocks, bonds, etc. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
· If you chose to include income from child support/alimony, copies of court records or cancelled checks showing receipt of payments.
· Legible sales contract signed by buyers and sellers (if you have already purchased a home).
· For all currently owned properties: copy of the mortgage statement, most recent tax bill and insurance declaration page.
If you are self-employed or paid by commission:
· Previous two years Federal Income Tax Returns with all schedules.
· Year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
· Corporate tax returns and all schedules.
If you have filed bankruptcy, had a foreclosure or short sale in the past seven years:
· A copy of petition and discharge, handwritten explanation of the reason for bankruptcy, evidence of excellent credit since the bankruptcy.
Additional documentation will be required for VA and FHA mortgage loan applications. Please note, this list is not meant to be only an example of the documents normally requested and is not complete or applicable to all applicants.